5th International Information Technology Law Congress
November 2-3 2018
Information Technology and Law
The Congress which has been held since 2010 has a target audience including “judges; prosecutors; lawyers; notaries; employees, educators, academic researchers and students who works in the area of law and information technology; information security experts; computer forensics experts; information security software engineers and system analysts.” The Congress unites many experts of law and information technology together in İzmir. The 5th Congress will be held in November 2018.
The Congress includes panels, seminars and workshops regarding the principles of applications and the legal requirements of currently developing information technology sector. Since the Congress highlights the problems faced in the information technology and the legal areas whereas brings the sector players together; it holds a great importance.
The Congress, in which the representation and sharing of our shared values with the world is made; forms a platform to discuss “Information Technology Law” applications by focusing on the developments in the information technology sector.
Informatics Association of Turkey
- Information and Technology Law Developments in 2018
- Applications of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (“LPDP” or “KVKK”)
- European Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) Application and Its Effect to Turkish Companies
- Finance Technologies and LAW, “Blockchain Technology and Areas of its Legal Usage”, “Fintech and Smart Contracts”, “Bot and Chatbot Usage in Finance Sector”, “Crowd Funding Platforms, ICO’s and their Legal Status”,
- Information Technology, Technology and Media Law, E-Commerce and Internet Law
- Cyber Crimes and Combat with Cyber Crimes, Cyber Crimes Consultancy, Information Security and Computer Forensics
- Information Technology Law and Cyber Crimes (Main Concepts, Types of Cyber Crimes, Structure of Crimes Committed via Information Technology, Historical Evolution of Cyber Crimes)
- Legal Problems Caused by Internet of Things and Big Data
- Law of Digital Things, How does new age technologies envision and interpret the legal world?
- What is legal community doing in order to improve itself in the digital age?
- New Media and Cryptocurrencies Telescopic Concepts
- Artificial Intelligence, Robots and Law, Artificial Intelligence in Health Technologies and Ethics,
- E-Signature, Registered Electronic Mail, E-Notice: Problems and Opportunities in Applications
- Notaries, where do they stand in terms of Technologies? (Regulations)
September 25, 2018 Due date for submitting academic declaration summaries
October 1, 2018 Announcement date of chosen submissions
October 22, 2018 Due date for sending complete versions of the academic papers
November 2-3, 2018 Congress
E-Mail : [email protected]
Address : Turkiye Bilisim Dernegi
Ceyhun Atuf Kansu Caddesi 1246. Sk. 4/17 Balgat/ Ankara
Phone : +90 (312) 473 8215 (pbx)